View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #42
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Although we won.....

It wasn't a pretty win, but I'm not going to complain at this point. It's too early in the season and the objective is to play your best football in December. I'm looking at this season like an Olympic event. You want to qualify for the finals so you don't want to hit your stride too early. I think we'll be fine as long as we're healthy. The Phins have a terrible offense, but their defense is decent. Credit to them for playing us tough, but we made the plays when we had to and that's what good teams do. We're off to a good start and obviously we have room to improve which isn't a bad thing necessarily from my point of view.