View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #42
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub Signs Extension

Rick Smith and the gang have done well with contracts to get the benefit of the doubt that this is a good contract extension. I can't think of many other quarterbacks that are going to be free next year that can take his spot through trade or FA.

From the homer fan like myself it may seem that Schaub's contract is a contract for the "injury free matt schaub" instead of the "injury prone Matt Schaub." But like I said Rick gets the benefit of the doubt at the end of the day.

So with his contract extension who isn't going to get resigned next year? Smith? Who else?
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote