View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #22
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub Signs Extension

i like it, though it's quite a bit bigger than i think it should be. schaub is the quarterback we're built for. when discussing our other quarterbacks i compare them to schaub ... can they "throw to a spot blindfolded" like schaub? the answer is always "no". average arm, no mobility, doesnt adjust very quickly ... but he's accurate and as i said - he can put the ball exactly where it's supposed to be based on the offensive and defensive calls faster than anyone we could sign. there is one knock, his heath ... and even that is hardly a knock. every injury is from awkward contact, not muscle or joint or anything hinting at a weakness.

towards his age, it doesnt matter. he's more in the chad pennington mold, decision and accuracy are key, though he still has more velocity than our current rookie. as long as matt and kubiak are together, he's going to be no worse than very very good.