View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #274
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 879 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishman View Post
I'm trying to figure out who is my 2nd RB today. I've got MJD vs. Minnesota and Helu vs. New Orelans.

Helu is probably 2nd on the depth chart, but it's been tough trying to get a read on how much time he'll see with the 3 backs theyve got.

MJD won't get the start today coming off his holdout, but I was thinking he probably gets at least as many touches as Helu and is the better player. I had Helu penciled in and finally caved and swap him for MJD last night.

Thoughts?
Everything I've read is that Jennings is going to get the bulk of the carries but MJD will be the 3rd down back, if its PPR you might still get enough value out of starting him.