View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #273
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 4293 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

I'm trying to figure out who is my 2nd RB today. I've got MJD vs. Minnesota and Helu vs. New Orelans.

Helu is probably 2nd on the depth chart, but it's been tough trying to get a read on how much time he'll see with the 3 backs theyve got.

MJD won't get the start today coming off his holdout, but I was thinking he probably gets at least as many touches as Helu and is the better player. I had Helu penciled in and finally caved and swap him for MJD last night.

Thoughts?
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote