View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #271
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
That's a tough call. Flacco had a passer rating over 100 last year against the Bengals and threw 3 TDs to 1 INT but only a total of 400 yards in two games. OTOH, I think that last game was a gimme game and he didn't play much. I wouldn't be surprised if Flacco lights them up.... OTOH, he's going to be throwing a pass or two at Jacoby Jones. So. There you go.

Peyton? He scares me. If it's the old Peyton, then hell yeah. But it's not the old Peyton and these aren't his old receivers and this isn't his old offense. OTOH, he's going to be throwing a pass or two at Joel Dreessen. So. There you go.

I'd go Peyton.
They dropped Jones, and if Flacco is a good call over Peyton any week they play the Bengals, or any team with a soft secondary. Him and Torrey Smith have the potential to burn that secondary.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote