View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #11
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike Andre Johnson Deep Steel Blue Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdotcom View Post
Sold. It's funny how you guys kill a person when they sell something above retail/face value and when I tried to sell this Authentic Nike Jersey BELOW retail you guys didn't give me a chance. I'm never giving you guys a break again. You people are sick.
You need to grow a pair. Do you honestly think. That people would send you cash for a jersey. I understand that 50$ is a good deal, but have you ever heard of knock offs? The next time you try to sell something post the pictures to begin with. I honestly would not spend a dime on that jersey. The way you had posted to begin with is very fishy.

"I got it in Oregon at the Nike Employee store"

You should of told us in a manor that people could understand.
How should we know a Nike employee store is in
Oregon? We live in Texas.

The fact that you put a link saying that it is one thing is not important. I can put a link of a car and say I got this car for 20 grand, and I'm selling it the next day because It is to small for my needs, but in reality I could be buying a broken one. That's why you test drive a car.

The fact you started being rude was uncalled for. The fact you posted the pics was nice. The thing is you were acting like a spoiled little kid. The part when you put "child please" to a member. Who is better known here then you is just crazy.

So

CHILD PLEASE GROW UP!

Thanks
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote