View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #23
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Vs. Green Bay (need input)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Andrew, for the Green Bay game I sold 4 seats together in 116 and an orange lot parking pass for $2400. Cost me a whopping $337, made a nice $2,063 on the set of 4...... but I still get to go to the game.... just sit up high...... but now have plenty of beer money!
Jesus Christ. This is highway robbery.

I was going to primetime games in the early Kubiak years for ~$100/ticket in the 100's. Now, I can't even afford tickets in the 600's. Sucks.