View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012   #268
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
I have Foster and Stephen Jackson right now as my two starting RBs for tomorrow. Standard scoring settings.

I have a slot open, and have narrowed it down to Darren Sproles or Ben Tate. Sproles is heralded as a solid flex starter mostly because of the amount of targets he gets a game, but I'm worried about how much rust he'll have since he didn't play in the preseason. Tate has the potential to rack up pts tomorrow if Foster is given maybe the 2nd half off.

If it was PPR, I'd 100% go with Sproles. Since its a standard league I tjink Id run with Tate. Great RBs btw