View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #50
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not a cap expert at all. In fact, I'll readily admit I'm clueless in that area.

But didnt Arian sign a somewhat reasonable contract that would allow us to distribute funds elsewhere?

Seems to me that with rookie contracts going down and hopefully picking late in the first we'd save some money on that end and be able to retain some of our own guys.

Tate still has a couple years left, so maybe with Antonio restructuring and other moves we may have enough money to sign Tate to a reasonable deal?

Maybe I'm totally off base here though.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote