View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #266
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

I have Foster and Stephen Jackson right now as my two starting RBs for tomorrow. Standard scoring settings.

I have a slot open, and have narrowed it down to Darren Sproles or Ben Tate. Sproles is heralded as a solid flex starter mostly because of the amount of targets he gets a game, but I'm worried about how much rust he'll have since he didn't play in the preseason. Tate has the potential to rack up pts tomorrow if Foster is given maybe the 2nd half off.

TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote