View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #49
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 questions: Ben Tate edition

The year we drafted Tate, my mantra was that IF we're the running team that we're supposed to be, then we need to place a higher value on that position than other teams. We need to draft RBs early and often. The position has a short shelf life and we need to have a stable of guys that can step up and get it done.

We've got that now.

I want to keep Tate here as long as we can but if we get an offer of a 1st, I can't see how we turn that down. Especially if he's probably leaving after the 2013 season, anyway. I don't want to get into a position like Carolina where they've had to sink a ton of cash into the RB position.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote