View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #16
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/9. **Liberty White Kickoff GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
[center]I'm back, ladies and gents!!!

More NFL Network picks: http://challengegames.nfl.com/pickem...me-day-morning

Ahhhhhhhhh, this has been a LONG, LONG off-season! All the talk, predictions and whatever else is done! Now, we actually get to play some got damn football! 1-0 every week, that's the goal! LETS MUTHA****IN GO, TEXANS!!!!!
All of these sportscasters and writers picking the Texans is great, but they would have picked just about any team vs the Dolphins. I'm sure that we will win, but it's nothing to get all pumped up about. The Dolphins have little talent and a rookie QB.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote