View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #5
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Experience riding Metrorail to Texans games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I did the parking and rail for the rodeo at the Bellfort/Fannin lot, they do charge a bit extra for parking for major events, but it isn't much. It is a bit of a hike to the blue crew.

You are welcome to just come by our house and ride in with us if you want. My guess is we will be a bit of a slacker for that game and not leave until 8:30, I have both boys coming and it is hard to get them moving for a 7 am departure.
I could certainly entertain that idea. Where are you relative to coming in pursuant to my post above.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote