Thread: Dolphins thread
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Dolphins thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
dumbassery run amuck in that one
I don't know. I actually agree with a lot of what he is saying. We've got serious questions on our team where our only answer is "trust in Smithiak" or "trust Wade"

Brooks Reed is probably the biggest question on defense. Second year player, sophomor slump... y'know. Of course we've got Whitney Mercilus to hedge that bet, but the question is still there.

Same for Watt. The "kid" was incredible in the second half of the season & again in the play-offs. Can he really play like that again? Because we really need him to. In a bad way. Of course Antonio is going to do his thing... maybe more being a contract year. Tim Jamison has turned into a fine pro, a fine rotational player. Then we've got Crick as well (& I expect good things from him).

Receiver was a position we all had serious questions about until we saw Jean & Martin in the preseason. They've still yet to catch a pass in the NFL regular season. & we're all worried about the OL.

Now.... saying the Chiefs, Lions, Cowboys, & Panthers are more "Super Bowl ready" than we are... yeah, that's laughable. We're at least in the conversation with the 49ers, Ravens, & Steelers.

At least.