View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #21
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Vs. Green Bay (need input)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Andrew, for the Green Bay game I sold 4 seats together in 116 and an orange lot parking pass for $2400. Cost me a whopping $337, made a nice $2,063 on the set of 4...... but I still get to go to the game.... just sit up high...... but now have plenty of beer money!
Seriously? Wow. I was looking around on Stubhub; there's two seats in the same row as mine (545 row D) for $362 each; that $783 if you include their commission. I was thinking no way in hell would anyone pay that... maybe I'm wrong
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote