View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #19
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Vs. Green Bay (need input)

Andrew, for the Green Bay game I sold 4 seats together in 116 and an orange lot parking pass for $2400. Cost me a whopping $337, made a nice $2,063 on the set of 4...... but I still get to go to the game.... just sit up high...... but now have plenty of beer money!