View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012   #31
KMG 365
Veteran

Rep Power: 1251 KMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 TTalk Survival Football League!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Do any of you do other types of survivor leagues? I'm in two other leagues that have their own set of rules. In one you have to pick a road team each week and the other you have to pick an underdog. Is anyone else in multiple leagues with a different set of rules?
I used to play loser survivor. That's where you pick a team you think will lose instead of picking one to win. I haven't played it in a couple of years. It was never that popular.

Over at clutchfans there is a game called touchdown survivor. Instead of picking a team to win, you pick a player you think will score a touchdown.
KMG 365 is offline   Reply With Quote