View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #27
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 questions: Ben Tate edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
And by "figured it out", you mean "Have Tom Brady at QB"?

Wasn't the Texans o-line in 2009 pretty much the same unit in 2010 & 2011? And the scheme? I have to give Arian Foster some credit for the Texans moving from 30th to #7, then #2 in rushing.
I give Foster some of the credit but I give more credit to the improvement of the offensive line. In 2009 the offensive line was young and just coming together. Tate averaged 1 ypc more than foster last year. Either we have the best two backs in all of football or our offensive line was pretty damn good last year. How many diff 1000 yard backs did Denver have during Gary's time as offensive coordinator there?

And by "figured it out" I mean "Don't waist cap money on a position you don't have to".