View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #21
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 questions: Ben Tate edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Tampa bay just spent a second on Doug Martin and Cleveland just spent a first on Trent Richardson. Green bay doesn't run the ball. I was thinking more like cincy, Miami, Indy, jets?
What am I even saying? He's not being traded. He shouldn't be traded. Three things will happen with Ben Tate.

1. He gets extension to say with Texans this year or next
2. He gets completely new deal with us when his rookie contract runs out
Or
3. We let him walk and sign else where at the end of his contract.

I'm not saying Arian or Tate are pure products of the system but remember, its a little easier to have a Rb run in our zone blocking scheme and make them look good...kinda like mike leach and his system qbs. Find certain characteristics in these guys and let them flourish...but for the record, I want Tate to stay.