View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #13
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 132152 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 questions: Ben Tate edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
It sure is nice to have a RB corps of AF, Tate, Forsett. Instead of the tripletts of crap that were Hollings,Lundy,Allen etc... yes I'm calling you out Jonathan Wells. Man it's hard to believe how bad Casserly was at his job.
wow, i'd almost forgotten how bad we were at so many positions, but that group is especially cringe worthy. can i change my vote to keep tate at whatever cost? i never want to go back to those dark days again.