View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #122
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Going into our 11th season, how many times has this happened?

I believe this is the first.

Let it be a lesson to the other 99.999999% of people that goofing off in high places is dangerous. Sort of a "duh moment" but I guess some folks need the reminder....especially drunk folks.

No action needs to be taken, IMO.
100% this, and I also have to wonder if this "improvement" isn't going to just be a giant "sue me" sign directed at the deceased individual's family? "Negligence! If you would've done this a week before he would still be alive, regardless of his personal responsibility for what happened!"

On the other hand, those papers are probably already getting served whether the stadium does anything or not. Thats how we roll in 'Merica.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote