View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #3
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 questions: Ben Tate edition

I was just thinking about Carolina and how they have two rb's signed to healthy long term deals. I was also thinking about Foster maybe being nicked up for the dlolphins. We like to run the ball. We depend on the run for a good portion of our offense. I was actually thinking it might be worth it to extend Tate. He's a great option when Arian is not in and I actually wouldn't mind seeing him used more to keep both of them fresh.

Ive thought about trading him too, but I dont believe we are going to get a first round pick for him. I could be wrong, but I think Tate is more valuable on the team than being traded.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote