View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #257
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 437825 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I guess I'll get this started for this season:

Which two should I start?

Marshawn Lynch @ Arizona
Frank Gore @ Green Bay
Ben Tate vs. Miami

Lynch is listed as 'questionable' against Arizona, so I'm leaning at starting Tate for the early game then deciding between Gore/Lynch for the late game (depending on if Lynch is starting). Thoughts?
Depends on Foster for me. If he's a go, then I'd go with Gore. If there's any doubt about him -- and Kubes might hold him out just as a precautionary measure -- then I'd go with Tate.

With Gore it could get to be a shoot out and if that happens, SF might have to abandon the running game. But no matter what happens, you know Kubes is going to keep feeding the RB.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote