View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #257
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I guess I'll get this started for this season:

Which two should I start?

Marshawn Lynch @ Arizona
Frank Gore @ Green Bay
Ben Tate vs. Miami

Lynch is listed as 'questionable' against Arizona, so I'm leaning at starting Tate for the early game then deciding between Gore/Lynch for the late game (depending on if Lynch is starting). Thoughts?
Depends on Foster for me. If he's a go, then I'd go with Gore. If there's any doubt about him -- and Kubes might hold him out just as a precautionary measure -- then I'd go with Tate.

With Gore it could get to be a shoot out and if that happens, SF might have to abandon the running game. But no matter what happens, you know Kubes is going to keep feeding the RB.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote