View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #43
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by J7R7wilson View Post
This is the dumbest quote I think I've ever read lol...no offense lol but what is the nfl gonna do? Put face recognition software cameras at ever entrance? No. Are they gonna post the people's mugshots at every entrance? No. There is no way to ban someone. My dad works security for the texans and he himself told me its impossible. On another note I'll be tagging along with him Sunday morning doing the bomb sweep with the bomb dogs. Should be pretty cool.
Well, considering people have been banned from pro sports stadiums, who sounds dumb now, no offense....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote