View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #42
J7R7wilson
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 J7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
If it were me, I'd kick every single one of them out and ban every single one of them from every single NFL venue for life. Its people like this that cause the Dodgers stadium incidents.
This is the dumbest quote I think I've ever read lol...no offense lol but what is the nfl gonna do? Put face recognition software cameras at ever entrance? No. Are they gonna post the people's mugshots at every entrance? No. There is no way to ban someone. My dad works security for the texans and he himself told me its impossible. On another note I'll be tagging along with him Sunday morning doing the bomb sweep with the bomb dogs. Should be pretty cool.

Card carrying member of RED SOX NATION
J7R7wilson is offline   Reply With Quote