View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #38
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51932 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I have thought this every time I see a fight. If the seat owner is involved in the fight, kick them out for the season.

If the seat owner sold the tickets give them one and only one warning. If it happens again, revoke their tickets.
I think it would just be so much simpler to institute a national sports "May Not Attend List"

You go to one game and get picked up for something like fighting, you're banned for a year. Happens again, you're banned for life.

NFL, NBA, MLS, whatever. Security picks you up, swipes your ID, you get put into the system and thats that