View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #35
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I have thought this every time I see a fight. If the seat owner is involved in the fight, kick them out for the season.

If the seat owner sold the tickets give them one and only one warning. If it happens again, revoke their tickets.
This is shaky ground to me Yank. A lot of fans sell tickets through the Texans ticket exchange. It's not fair to blame them for a strangers actions. NOW, if it's family/friends, then YES, give them a warning, but, that's debatable also. Fans should be held accountable for their OWN actions, not the PSL owner. JMO!

When Aaron messed up a couple years ago, even though it was not a fight, I punished him myself. He didn't return to another game that year. He was also told that was the only screwup he was allowed EVER! He ever gets that drunk at another game he will be watching from home, and he knows I mean it. I'm not taking a chance of losing my PSLs!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote