Thread: Coming Home
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012   #6
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coming Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantair View Post
Hey everyone! I'm headed back home to Reliant for the opener from the lovely Pacific Northwest. I've got two other friends who are also from Seattle who have purchased tickets for the game and I feel an obligation to show these boys how we (I can say we even though I live in Seattle now right?) tailgate and support our team. Anyone willing to adopt a couple of folks from out of town? Thanks everyone!

Joey
I work with, and sometimes tailgate with a guy from Tenino WA, if you know where that is. I'm not sure if he will make the game, since he is currently working offshore. He's a transplanted Seahawks fan, with Texans as his second team.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote