View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Help! Stillwater OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home team fan View Post
Does anyone know where I can watch the Texans in Stillwater Ok. or Tulsa? I'm working up here for a while, and all I find is them cowgirls. Went to Buffalo wild wings for the Texans vs Saints, called ahead and they said it would be on! But they had the freaking CowGIRLS on. I don't want to quit my job to see my Texans. Lol. Any help would be greatly apriciated!!
BW3, get there before kickoff and ask for a specific TV to have your game on it.

Corporate policy is to show all games and not to change a TV once a game has kicked off, but they frequently don't practice that.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote