View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012   #1
Home team fan
Rookie

Rep Power: 4298 Home team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Help! Stillwater OK

Does anyone know where I can watch the Texans in Stillwater Ok. or Tulsa? I'm working up here for a while, and all I find is them cowgirls. Went to Buffalo wild wings for the Texans vs Saints, called ahead and they said it would be on! But they had the freaking CowGIRLS on. I don't want to quit my job to see my Texans. Lol. Any help would be greatly apriciated!!
Home team fan is offline   Reply With Quote