View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012   #50
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Predict the Record...

I'm going to say 12-4. That prediction is based on quite a few things, but if we're healthy then I see us getting to the 12 win mark. It was attainable last year before we got hit by the injury bug, and that's with us blowing some very winnable games against NO and Oakland. I want to see that killer instinct we had weeks 7-10 when we made the game look easy. We were good in turnover differential the first 13 weeks of the season last year. If we retain that sort of dominance in that column then I don't see many teams out there that are going to beat us.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote