View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012   #41
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78568 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Predict the Record...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
By no means did I have the Denver game as an automatic "L". I think it is very realistic that Houston can start the season 5-0. A slip-up can happen though, and @Denver is the most likely to me. Why? Because it will be on the road against a team that could be playing for their lives early in the season.

And no matter how well Manning is meshing with his receivers, the beginning of their season is going to make-or-break that team. Six of their first eight games are against playoff teams from last year. The other two are against divisional rivals.
I see what you mean. I just think the Texans are going to give Peyton a welcome back to the NFL on his back.

Just don't see our guys dropping this one. Yeah, it could happen. I just don't think it will.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote