View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012   #3
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best place to watch Miami game in downtown area

I normally would, but since I'm stationed just outside of Jax and we're playing there next weekend I'm gonna save my cash and get a ticket row A, field level for under $100, as opposed to $150 in the nosebleeds in Reliant. I appriciate the invite though. I've always loved the tailgating at Reliant when I'm home. The last time I was there though was the post-thanksgiving finigan beat-down game. I was shocked at how sparce the tailgating had gotten. Maybe it was the holiday or simply the reaction to the Dallas brawl.

I'd love to go, but it would just be great to be at a sportsbar where the TEXANS were centerstage and not on an old 13" screen in the corner. I was stationed in San Antonio in 2002-05 and we were lucky to have the games on at all at most sports bars there.