View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012   #25
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 134324 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Tailgate locations

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
DB - I'll chime in here also & extend a welcome to the Blue Crew Tailgate. As Ted said we're family-friendly and we have a great time. There are kids of all ages, and Joe brings a pinata to every game for the kids as well.

You REALLY need to be walking up to the tailgate by 930 to get the entire experience.

If you can get a Platinum Pass, you can get in by 7am. However, you can get a Blue Pass also. Just arrive between 8:30-8:45 to avoid the mad rush at 8am when the lot opens, and you can park close to the Platinum. After 9am, they don't let you park wherever you want, and you're subject to the parking nazi's directions.

Just as an aside, arriving anytime after 10:30 will get you stuck in traffic and you will be lucky to make kickoff.

See ya there!
Thanks man!

I think Ted sealed the deal, getting the band to play Happy Birthday for him speaks volumes to my wife, lol

I'll do everything I can to get us there as early as possible.

I need to make a name tag or something with DBCooper on it, lol!