View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012   #23
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
..You can't blame security for this though! They simply cannot be everywhere, all the time. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I was just a couple sections away from this. Saw the whole thing go down. It was interesting. And yes, Security didn't show up until like 5 minutes later. They should have been on top of that.
So who were the 3 or so red shirt / kahkis behind the group? Target employees? I guess that was outside the realm of ushers duties.. "woah, can't get involved, but let me show you where your section and seat are"
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote