View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012   #23
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
..You can't blame security for this though! They simply cannot be everywhere, all the time. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I was just a couple sections away from this. Saw the whole thing go down. It was interesting. And yes, Security didn't show up until like 5 minutes later. They should have been on top of that.
So who were the 3 or so red shirt / kahkis behind the group? Target employees? I guess that was outside the realm of ushers duties.. "woah, can't get involved, but let me show you where your section and seat are"
OzzO is online now   Reply With Quote