View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fight breaks out in rafters of reliant during 49ers game

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
If it were me, I'd kick every single one of them out and ban every single one of them from every single NFL venue for life. Its people like this that cause the Dodgers stadium incidents.
I read that they had all disappeared by the time security got their act together. The guy who made the video was supposedly the only one interviewed.

You can't blame security for this though! They simply cannot be everywhere, all the time. This was immaturity at it's best, displayed by people who should have known better. Embarrassing, to say the least!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote