View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012   #18
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 35979 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fess Up Was It You

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Pretty pathetic. But is has been posted in Tailgate.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94291

Sorry

I missed it. I very seldom visit that forum. I feel like a trespasser being that I don't tailgate. Guess it's because I can't attend games.

Log on..clik Texans Talk .. clik NFL news .. clik NSZ and spend the rest of the day arguing and most often making a fool of myself. Sure is fun though.

Doesn't take much to amuse senile old people.

Anyone who wants to can quote me when the occasion is appropriate.