View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012   #13
Tailgatejoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texns @ Jets info

Ok guys, just wanted to touch base as we are now heading into the season and I CAN'T WAIT!!
The actual menu for that game won't be up until the week of the game, but it will all be awesome stuff as we use some of the best products in NYC, things like LaFrieda Beef, Esposito's Italian Sausage, and Kelso of Brooklyn beer, google those and you will see what I mean.
Links are now up on tailgatejoe.com to register for the game, just go to the 2012 schedule graphic on the right column.
Like I said earlier, we are always very cool and welcoming toward visiting fans.

If anyone has any questions feel free shoot them out here or pm or email through my site.