View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012   #7
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: 2 Tickets to the Dolphins game, Section 321, Row K

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
I understand, been on this board for over 5 years, but anytime somebody asks for more than face value, the people come out with pitch forks saying take it to STUBHUB, NFL TICKET EXCHANGE, EBAY, or Craigslist. I did that on craigslist with my Green Bay tickets and sold 4 seats in the Bullpen with an Orange parking lot for $2400. I am NOT a broker at all, a modest school teacher, but when somebody is going to pay STUPID MONEY for a game, I am going to take their money, and sit in 519, 617, or 620.
We just want to be a community exchange - for people who are otherwise here to be able to sell tickets. At that point the market is up to them. But I understand. In 2004 I didn't hit the lottery to get my tickets for the SB. I watched my tickets get re-sold online for $8500 each $34,000 for one game. I would have sold them in a heartbeat for that. Have to say I am not real sure why the NFL has things structured so someone else got to make that profit instead of someone who helped pay to build the stadium and has now bought the seats for 11 years. I think that is an NFL rather than Texans decision though for the SB.