View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012   #34
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Cougars 2012

I am serious, I think this season could become one of the worst in a long time. I honestly can't say anything good about what I saw from the opening kickoff till the gun went off other than Larry McDuffy making the great run after catch early in the game. UH had soooooo much momentum coming into this season, it took them a long time to get, they cant screw this season up!