View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012   #6
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 Tickets to the Dolphins game, Section 321, Row K

It's all good, just it is best to put them on craigslist, no fees, meet local, and make some money on them. This board is great, really good people on here, but not a board to really post tickets to be sold if you expect anything more than face value. I ONLY post preseason tickets on here than I sell at 30%-70% less than face value to HELP out people that can't afford regular season tickets. Everything else (all regular season and playoff games) goes on craigslist that I sell and have never had a problem at all. Back in the 2009 season I actually sold to a person on this board that was begging for tickets, I sold them for about $5 per ticket under face for 4 tickets. 2 days later I saw the same tickets posted on Craigslist for about $80 more than what he paid me for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
Thanks orange, I appreciate the tips! And while I do agree you are most likely right, I've long stopped caring about making people on here happy. If someone wants them, awesome, if they don't that's cool too!

But I do appreciate you looking out for me!