View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012   #5
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 Tickets to the Dolphins game, Section 321, Row K

I understand, been on this board for over 5 years, but anytime somebody asks for more than face value, the people come out with pitch forks saying take it to STUBHUB, NFL TICKET EXCHANGE, EBAY, or Craigslist. I did that on craigslist with my Green Bay tickets and sold 4 seats in the Bullpen with an Orange parking lot for $2400. I am NOT a broker at all, a modest school teacher, but when somebody is going to pay STUPID MONEY for a game, I am going to take their money, and sit in 519, 617, or 620.