View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012   #5
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Sushi Tailgate!

Miami is the little fish in a big pond....... so we are doing a shrimp boil, red potatoes, corn, sausage, whole mushrooms, and onions. For breakfast Marta is making 2 dozen breakfast tacos, homemade pico, and hot sauce. Appetizers will be fresh jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, shrimp, and then wrapped in bacon. It is going to be a great Sunday! The only thing sad is I am going to have to watch La Tech sodomize my UH Cougars Saturday night, (I am really scared to see that game after the Texas State disaster)!