View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012   #3
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 Tickets to the Dolphins game, Section 321, Row K

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
The politically correct is going to get you for asking $170 per ticket on here. You might want to hit craigslist, meet somebody local, and you can EASILY get $225 per ticket for the opener. On this site you have to be GIVING them away, or not a penny over face value to make the people happy. Just saying......
Thanks orange, I appreciate the tips! And while I do agree you are most likely right, I've long stopped caring about making people on here happy. If someone wants them, awesome, if they don't that's cool too!

But I do appreciate you looking out for me!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote