View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012   #263
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I agree, but they could have been a tad bit better had they applied a hard working attitude for the rookies. I know the defense still would have been terrible, but when you are somewhat laid back, and then get your tails whipped, you are less confident than you would have been if you had a serious attitude throughout the workouts. That's just how I feel at least.
It's hard to really guage a team and if being laid back can have a negative impact in the way you suggest... It's all about how all of the different personalities mesh...
Some teams can be laid back and do fine, some can't...

Also, the same kind of shenanigans may have been a part of last year's team as well, without a negative impact...

My point is we know exactly what the 2010 team's problem was, and i don't think being more serious and less laid back would have done anything to fix it...from the coaching to the secondary: the defense was what it was!

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote