View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012   #37
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25135 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2012 "Rate My Draft" Thread

Thanks for the reply Joey!

Well Mathews said he was ready for week 1, and it sounds like he probably only misses the 1st game and that is more a precaution. So I was kinda planning on using him from week 2 on. But he is injury prone, and I wasn`t thrilled taking him, but he was the top HB on my list (and on all experts lists I could find) with a little drop of to the next so I decided to bite the bullet. If he can stay healthy he should do pretty good as the featured back.

And don`t count out Bradshaw - he is no Foster, but he is a tough guy that usually gets his yards. Again, IŽd have liked to get some other HBs, but when it was my turn to pick, the guys IŽd really want were already gone. That`s what you get when you take a WR (Megatron) and a QB (Newton) with your first two picks.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote