View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012   #22
MojoMan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11949 MojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Longhorns Football - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Look at it like this: before the LHN you had to buy that one game a year on pay per view. Now you have to spend 40 cents a month for LHN. It's cheaper to pay 40 cents a month for multiple games in every sport than it is to pay 20 or 30 bucks for one football game.
But I never paid the 20 - 30 bucks for that game, which was always a crummy game anyway. And regardless, this is not just about me being able to watch my alma mater. We need to be considerate towards others here too. When the cable companies start adding channels for other schools, I (and you and everyone) will eventually get to pay an extra amount for each channel added. As a result, I really do not like this and I hope the LHN eventually fails before this process starts to gain any momentum.
MojoMan is offline   Reply With Quote