View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012   #8
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster Lock Question..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
That makes sense. Thanks ...I'm still slightly confused tho. Lets say Sunday the Bears are playing and I start Forte ...Giants are playing on Monday so I leave Bradshaw on the bench. Sunday comes and goes and Forte scores me some points. The next day is Monday...Can I bench Forte for Bradshaw?...Sorry if I'm being dense here btw
Lets try it this way:

Simplified fantasy roster: you have 3 positions:

QB
RB
WR

The roster "Locks" once a player who is in any of those positions has a game start. It does not "unlock" until the following Tuesday (after the MNF game)

So if you have Forte playing on Sunday at 1PM and he is in your starting RB slot and his game starts and he's playing, he is locked in as your running back for that week. You cannot start any other RB, even if their game doesn't start until Monday night. The roster only unlocks the following week (Tuesday)