View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012   #7
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Red face Re: Roster Lock Question..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
If you start a player and his game kicks off, you cannot sub him out.

If you start a late game player you can still sub him during the early game for a player that has yet to play.
That makes sense. Thanks ...I'm still slightly confused tho. Lets say Sunday the Bears are playing and I start Forte ...Giants are playing on Monday so I leave Bradshaw on the bench. Sunday comes and goes and Forte scores me some points. The next day is Monday...Can I bench Forte for Bradshaw?...Sorry if I'm being dense here btw
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote